Windows window showing error: hresult: 0x80040201
Common cause: network adapter is not shared to wifi adapter.
Solution: Share your lan network and set your wifi adapter as target.
– Use windows + X key to open Power user menu.
– Choose network connections
See image below:
1. Click on the Lan adapter that you want to share the connection with
2. Click properties
3. Put a check mark to share the connection
4. On the drop down menu choose the wifi adapter you want to share with
Related: Virtual Router manager set up
Installing 802.11 n USB Wireless Network Wifi Adapter