On Canon and Sony camera.
On Canon camera:
To disable the auto-rotating preview on your Canon camera, you need to follow these steps:
- Press the “Menu” button on your camera to access the main menu.
- Go to the qrench icon tab.
- On tab one, set autorotate to off
With this setting disabled, your camera’s preview screen should no longer automatically rotate when you turn the camera. If you have any issues or questions, consult the camera’s manual or contact Canon customer support for assistance.
On Sony camera
- Press Menu
- Scroll through the menu to ‘Play’ icon.
- On tab ‘2’ set ‘Playback Display’ to ‘Manual rotate’
Checked on Sony SLT-A58 and Canon 77D