If you are experiencing no sound from your Bluetooth speaker, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the volume: Make sure that the volume on the speaker and your device (such as a phone or computer) are turned up.
- Check the connection: Ensure that the speaker and your device are properly paired and connected.
- Restart the device and speaker: Turn off the speaker, and then turn it back on. Then restart your device and try to reconnect it to the speaker.
- Check the battery: If you are using a portable Bluetooth speaker, check to make sure the battery is charged.
- Check if the speaker is on pairing mode: Some speakers have a button to activate pairing mode. Make sure the speaker is not in pairing mode.
- Check your device’s Bluetooth settings: Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and check if the speaker is listed as connected. If not, try to reconnect it.
- Check other apps: Close other apps that might be using the audio on your device and try again.
- Update the speaker’s firmware: Some manufacturers release firmware updates to fix sound issues. Check the manufacturer’s website for updates.
If the above steps don’t work, it may be a hardware issue, and you may need to contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
For example for JBL Charge, Boombox or Flip contact JBL https://support.jbl.com/
What are the most famouse bluetooth speakers? Click here to learn more.