Introduction: Page numbering is a crucial element when it comes to creating professional documents in Microsoft Word. Whether you’re working on a report, a thesis, or any other document, adding page numbers helps maintain order and facilitates easy navigation. In … Read the rest
Image depicting how female curves are applied to products to make them more attractive.
Why do women have more curves than men?
The idea that women have more curves than men is a generalization and not necessarily true in all … Read the rest
On Canon and Sony camera.
On Canon camera:
To disable the auto-rotating preview on your Canon camera, you need to follow these steps:
- Press the “Menu” button on your camera to access the main menu.
- Go to the
To turn on or off an extension Chrome, follow these steps:
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the Chrome window to open the menu.
- Select More tools and then Extensions.
- Find the extension you want
If your computer is not starting, there could be a variety of reasons for this. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
Check the power source: Make sure your computer is properly plugged in and that the outlet … Read the rest
Here are some tips for shooting car photography:
- Choose a good location: Look for a location that has an interesting background and good lighting. Avoid shooting in direct sunlight, as it can create harsh shadows and blown-out highlights.
- Use a
Troubleshooting Electronic Circuits
Quick Notes: Replacing Electrolytic Capacitors and Soldering
For now, here’s a short summary on troubleshooting techniques for the experienced hobbyist concerning (aluminum) electrolytic capacitors.
If you are restoring older electronic devices such as radios, tape recorders, ste- reos, power supplies, signal generators, etc., you should most likely replace all the electrolytic capacitors with the same (or sometimes larger) capacitance and voltage rating. For example, if there is a 100 μf, 10-volt electrolytic capacitor that has lost its capacitance or became leaky, you can replace it with a new 100 μf, 16-volt version. Of … Read the rest
This can be caused by a faulty plug-in.
1. Go back to a php version that the website works.
2. Then in WordPress de-activate all the plugins via Dashboard->Plugins menu button on the left.
3. In case you are unable … Read the rest